星期五, 4月 08, 2016

I have moved away from home for a whole month as of now and I realize the problem between us.

1) I have a very bad temper which when triggered very hard to stop.
2) We have never see any good example of good couples on how to resolve conflicts in marriage, as both of our parents were not good examples
3) We have over estimated our abilities, e.g. she have over estimated her ability of being a full time mom and house wife, while I have over estimated my ability to stay clam working at home, etc.
4) We do not have any date nights for a very long time, which caused lack of communications, I mean quality communications.
5) I have a haunting childhood, which my childhood memory comes up when I see the same situation at home.
6) I do not know how to prioritize work and family life, for a very long time, work always come first, which is very wrong.
7) I do not have enough or enough quality time with my family or good real care of my family members, a lot of the time, the care is just skin deep. I admit that I am not sensitive and care enough.
8) I always think that when I provided good material life, my family will be happy and in fact no.
9) My wife is very independent and some time a bit wild, so, I have miss treated her as a normal Chinese housewife.
10) I do not appreciate my wife enough for all she had done and some time, my wife being a bit stubborn, she do not know how to show she love me, I actually just need a hug or a kiss after a long day.

Thank you very much for this I call "Family Incident 2016", I realize that I have miss treated my family for so long and they deserve better. As it is still April at the moment, I would dedicate the remaining of the year to improve myself, to improve the way I treat my family, to show more appreciation, to care more and to love more. I hope my beloved wife would realize the effort I have made and the changes I have done and hope we could reunite very soon.

沒有留言: